72 brand new, cable-ready apartments with hardwood floors, column-less, open spaces with large windows and nine to ten-foot ceilings grace The Van Ness at 1325 Boylston Street. A full range of stainless steel appliances reside in spacious island kitchens with white cabinets and countertops. Select studios boast pass-through galley kitchens flanked by living room, bedroom, and a spacious bath with tiled shower enclosure. Separate washer-dryer closet in one and two bedroom units. Cool off in air conditioned comfort inside or lounge in the beautifully landscaped private courtyard.
Astute renters will recognize rich details and rewards of living in this vibrant, well-planned luxury community with built-in convenience.
• Wireless internet access
• Separate television and gaming lounges
• Conference room
• Rooftop deck with grilling stations
• Fifth floor living roof oasis
• 24-hour Concierge
• On-call maintenance services
• Electronic payment option
• Pet wash station
• State-of-the-art online fitness classroom or fully equipped fitness center, where every station has a gorgeous window view. Ample floor space for Yoga or stretching.
• Walk to accomplish nearby errands in this highly rated walkscore.com "Walker's Paradise."
• Park either in below grade, above and underground spaces or access nearby Hubspots and bus stops.
There are eight studio, twelve one-bedroom, one bath and four two-bedroom, two-bath floor plans in this LEED Gold certified, pet-friendly and smoke-free community. Priced between $2920 to $5397 per month, square footage ranges 428 to 1,192. Anchored by a City Target, its adjacent seven-story mid-rise has 170,000 square feet of restaurants and retail on the first three floors and 232,000 square feet of build-to-suit commercial office space available on floors four-seven, making it possible to live and work in close proximity.